Have you dreamed of creating a modern bathroom theme filled with soft gray colors, clean straight lines, polished chrome fixtures, and cool tile flooring that will resemble something out of a high-end day spa?
Now this wish is easier than ever with the vast array of inexpensive luxury bath ensembles, tubs, showers, and other products that are available online and in your local home improvement store. If you are just replacing out-dated fixtures rather than completely renovating or moving the bathroom, you can even complete this project yourself! Start by looking through our beautiful galleries for pictures of bathrooms to help create your designs, whether they are modish styles, relaxing beach décor or an elegant Italian design.
- We provide some of the best bathroom decorating ideas and designer pictures that offer unique inspirations to create your dream space.
- You can even find bathroom layout photos with pre-created floor plans to help you make the most out of this small space.
- While modern and contemporary bathroom theme focus more on smooth lines, clean spaces, and simple colors, the traditional and vintage designs opt for more ornate patterns, curving shapes and intricate decorations.
- Try the new and popular modern bathroom design ideas focussing on trending themes with bold colors and stylish furniture.
- With a vintage style you can use a broad array of decorations or center them towards a specific theme, such as Parisian or French country bathroom themes.
- For a look straight out of Paris install an elegant footed bath tub and paint the walls a beautiful pale pink or fuchsia.
Complement the pink with black and white accent pieces, towels, decorative boxes and a flowing shower curtain. The best bathroom makeovers in start with vanity furniture pointing in the direction for a Paris theme include refurbishing an old dresser with black paint and installing a marble sink and counter. You can even distress the cabinet for a more rustic look. Distressing is also perfect for a nautical theme to provide the used and weatherworn look of a boardwalk or ship. Hang nautical shower curtains with rope or old metal hooks and display photos of a lighthouse, dunes or fishing dock to complete the this look. When redecorating this smaller space for their children or a guest room, most homeowners choose to get much more creative, opting to search for new and trending design themes in bathroom décor ideas such as a fun rainforest scheme or a cute sea creature design.
With this festive design you can adorn the walls with decals of colorful birds and marine animals, hang the shower curtain with cute fish rings, as well as place cute octopus shaped toothbrush holders and other fun bathroom theme decorations on the sink. If you are looking for the most popular bathroom tile ideas to go with this theme, try installing blue, green and teal colored glass mosaics on the walls of the shower to create the illusion of being underwater. Some tile companies even sell specific kids bath collections with multicolored designs and cartoon characters. If you have a teenage daughter you can create a cool zebra print bathroom for her at a relatively low cost.
Hang a black and white zebra shower curtain then purchase towels and rugs in a bright accent color such as pink or turquoise for a fun contrast in this bathroom theme.