By simply changing the color paint on your walls, you can spruce up a space and give a room a brand new look.
A popular design trend in is to decorate your home in modern style decor. If you choose this style for your home, there are countless modern home paint colors to choose from. Modern paint color schemes often make use of simple monochromatic shades. Neutral colors such as beige, brown, white, and black are the most popular modern paint colors.
To add colors to your space, it is common to incorporate them through furniture, accessories, and decorations. Our site offers you great tips and tricks to choosing from the most popular modern paint colors to make your home look beautiful.
Modern design is most known for its ability to create a sense of simplicity and order in a room, giving it an elegant and stunning look. Some of the top modern paint colors for this style decor include simple shades of brown, white, and beige. If you are remodeling your living room, these are some great choices for modern paint ideas. You can pair a beautiful beige wall with dark brown or black furniture and white accents around the room.
This looks great in modern living rooms because it is simple yet elegant. Other modern living room colors include painting the walls a deep purple or red shade for a stunning appearance. If you choose this shade on the wall, be sure to stick to simple furniture choices. Select black and white pieces for a beautiful contrast to the purple, but it will keep with the simplicity of modern design.
- Benjamin Moore offers a variety of shades on the paint color wheel that will go perfectly in any modern home.
- For great modern kitchen paint colors, it is popular in to choose shades of grey.
- If you have a larger space, you can lean towards the darker gray colors, however if your room is smaller, you will want to choose a light tone to help open up the space.
- Modern paint ideas using gray shades will often pair it with white cabinetry for a nice contrast.
- Select simple black or white furniture sets to accompany your contrasting colors.
- For a splash of color, you can add bright shades of red or orange to your kitchen through appliances in these shades.
- Glidden is a both great brand that offers beautiful interior paint colors for to match any design style.
Another room of the house that is great to decorate in modern style is the bedroom. Paint colors for bedrooms tend to be on the more simple side with any style design, so that a relaxing and soothing atmosphere can be created. Modern bedroom paint colors include the neutral tones, in addition to beautiful shades of green. Behr paints color of the year for is a light shade of green that goes great with modern paint schemes.
Pair this shade with dark wood furniture for a beautiful combination. If you are looking to refinish the outside of your home many companies also offer beautiful modern exterior paint colors. These shades include brown, green, grey, and even a light purple. No matter what area of your house you wish to repaint, there are countless shades to choose from on the modern paint color chart.